Best stocks to invest in
Cisco Systems Inc CSCO just released their second quarter fiscal 2016 earnings results, posting earnings of $0.53 per share (excluding $0.09 of nonrecurring items) and revenues of $11.92 billion.
Currently, CSCO has a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), but it is subject to change following the release of the company’s latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Beat earnings estimates. The company posted $0.53 per share, surpassing our Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.50.
2. Beat revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $11.92 billion, surpassing our estimate of $11.755 billion.
3. Operating income as a percentage of revenues increased to 27.6% in the quarter.
4. “We delivered a strong Q2, and are managing the business extremely well in a challenging macro environment”-CEO Chuck Robbins.
5. CSCO was up $1.44, or 6.4%, to $23.95 as of 5:23 PM ET in after hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
Here’s a graph that looks at Cisco’s quarterly revenues growth.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Cisco’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are the foundation of the Internet and most corporate, education, and government networks around the world. Cisco provides the broadest line of solutions for transporting data, voice and video within buildings, across campuses, or around the world. Cisco was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Check back later for our full analysis on Cisco’sfourth quarter earnings report!
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
CISCO SYSTEMS (CSCO): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research
– Best stocks to invest in