Best stocks to invest in
Jamba Inc JMBA just released their fourth quarter fiscal 2015 earnings results, posting an earnings loss of $-0.28 per share and revenue of $19.5 million.
Currently, JMBA has a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), but it is subject to change following the release of the company’s latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Missed earnings estimates. The company posted $-0.28 per share, missing our Zacks Consensus Estimate of $-0.07. This number excludes $0.27 from non-recurring items.
2. Beat revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $19.5 million, beating our estimate of $18.4 million.
3. Company-owned comparable store sales decreased 5.4% for the quarter. System-wide comparable sales increased 3.9% and Franchise comparable store sales increased 3.7% for the quarter.
4. Franchisees opened 27 new Jamba Juice stores globally for during the quarter. As of December 29, 2015, Jamba’s global store base consisted of 70 Company Stores, 748 Franchise Stores, and 75 International Stores.
5. JMBA was down $0.05, or 0.40%, to $12.39 as of 5:04 PM ET in after hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
Here’s a graph that looks at Jamba’s quarterly net income and profit margin:
Jamba, Inc., through its subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company, offers blended beverages, juices, fruit smoothies, and snacks primarily in the United States. The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as Services Acquisition Corp. International and changed its name to Jamba, Inc. in November 2006. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
JAMBA INC (JMBA): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research
– Best stocks to invest in